COVID - 19 NOTICE
Our Commitment to Cleanliness, Health and Safety for You – Our Guests
The health and safety of our guests and employees has always been our utmost priority and now more than ever, this is at the heart of all our efforts to welcome you back to our hotel.
A luxury 5-star hotel and residence, Sherwood Residence has always had high health and hygiene standards in place. In addition, we have put in place measures adhering to government authority requirements and to advice and guidelines of the national and local Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
As we look forward to welcoming you to the exquisite – Sherwood Residence – you can be assured we have taken every precaution from the information available to ensure your safety when we welcome you to Ho Chi Minh City.
Experience the best living in Saigon at Sherwood Residence – we are excited and looking forward to offering you a unique experience for your getaway!
Before travel, we recommend for you to check the requirements and rules of authorities for ENTRY TO and Travel within VIETNAM valid on your planned travel dates.
Current rule, status 15 MAY 2022: Temporarily suspending the test result for SARS-COV-2 virus before entering the territory of Vietnam.
Enhanced measures for our guests’ return include:
• In the event guests test positive for SARS-COV-2, we permit a quarantine stay inside their room. Guests must comply with the applicable self-quarantine procedure.
• All guests must wear face masks in elevators and public areas of the property.
• Hand sanitizer is available throughout public areas.
• Leisure facilities are open- Social distancing operating procedures are applied throughout the hotel
• Reduced contact at check-in, front desk screens, sanitized key cards
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces and areas such as lobbies, guestrooms, restaurant, recreational areas, public restrooms, fitness center, elevator surfaces, all employee areas, and more.
• Our food & beverage operations are trained on safe food preparation and hygiene and service practices. Breakfast is served to the table (no buffet offer).
These measures are being reviewed and adjusted in line with guidance and information shared by the government authorities.